2.23.2009

Lashing Thine Self with a Wet Noodle

I know... One hundred lashings for not posting yesterday. Today I do penance.
On my list of to-do's today is to attempt to make a loaf of breakfast bread, a delicious morning treat I am privvy to when I visit the Hubs' parents in Florida. It is from a grocery chain called Publix, and until we tried to find the recipe online I had no idea just how popular it was. Publix must know what a good thing it has because they do not give the recipe to the public(s). Click here to see a picture of this in all its wholesome goodness. I'll post later today for you all to judge how close I get to that.
I have another to-do today that cannot be revealed as it is part of a TOP SECRET project. Only after the project has been completed, given and received will you get to see!
Today's Useless Trivia:
Two 2 oz. slices of Publix Breakfast Bread contain a full serving of fruit.

1 comment:

50sgal said...

This looks lovely. I remember the first time we saw a Publix. I remember seeing the sign and saying "Ha ha...PYOOB-LIX!" Then, of course, I learned the real pronounciation seconds later and was slighty saddened. Nice blog.