1.29.2009

Bleh

Today is the ultimate bleh day. Bleh. Even a good outfit and giant snow mound aren't counteracting the bleh. Bleh.

Blazer: H&M; T-shirt: Express; Sweater: Thrifted; Black Skinny Jeans: Express

There is so much to be done for the move and the sadness is starting to set in. I am so excited for a fresh start, but that doesn't make me any less sad to say goodbye to my current life and living space. I have lived other places besides the home I grew up in, but I never made a home for myself before I lived here. My husband and I started our life together in this little condo, it's not huge, but it is chocked full of great memories and happy times. We feel like whoever lives here next just has to have a happy life... we have stained the place with our love for each other and our home. I do not relish my last hours here... everytime I think of locking the door behind me and leaving for good my stomach hurts and I can't stop the burning lump in my throat from bubbling into watery eyes. These bittersweet feelings are like emotional purgatory, I'm just stuck in the middle of sadness to leave and happiness to arrive. Bleh.

The only effective laughing tool: click here and then scroll down to "Gilly"... it is the sixth watchable clip... although the Aladdin Anniversary was pretty funny too.

Today's Useless Trivia:

Thailand used to be called Siam.

5 comments:

Q's Daydream said...

Moving causes so many different emotions. I love the outfit! :o)

Passionate Eater said...

I know that your new place will be just as great (if not better) because it will be home to two vivacious and amazing people! And SNL is getting good again. Yippee!

Unknown said...

I know how you feel ... I have decided to take a year to live in Argentina but that means i have to leave my home here, and it's full of all my stuff and memories and has the prettiest windows, especially in the afternoon light !!

Andrea Eames said...

Moving is so hard. Good luck! I'm sure you're going to better things. :)

Andrea Eames said...

Bleh :( I'm sure it will get better. Hang in there!