1.06.2009

Glove at First Sight

Today I celebrate the birthday of my lifelong bestie who I endearingly call Glove. Happy Birthday my dear... may you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live!

In honor of my best friend and her day to be Queen I wanted to wear an outfit inspired by her.


I know I'm bustin' out the denim skirt again, but you can't argue it's versatility! Glove gave me the belt and headband, which are from the wonderful J.Crew. The white t is from Express and the tights and boots are actually from Target! I love me some Target! The red bag is a Kathy Van Zeeland my Mom gave me for Christmas last year... I still love it just as much as last Christmas!
This morning I woke up extra early to start the work-out regimen. One day down!
Today's Useless Trivia:
I always knew that Glove was an amazing woman, but I didn't know that January 6 was a big enough day to share with ANOTHER amazing woman. St. Joan of Arc's birthday is also celebrated on January 6. Glove, who always underestimates her strength, is born on a day with strength infused at it's very core.

7 comments:

lgiove said...

Awww, thanks so much for the shout out!! This made me tear up :)

I <3 you!

Glove

lgiove said...

Oh and super hot outfit!!!

LadyRed said...

You are a daily inspiration, confidante and all round stylin' lady abd I <3 you too!

LadyRed said...

Thanks Chica! ;- )

Q's Daydream said...

Ok...you're making me want to be blonde again...haha! Love the outfit! :o)

Julita said...

Love the pose in the second photo! Hope you and Glove had a wonderful day. Also dropping by to say Thank You for the wonderful comments you left on my blog!

LadyRed said...

Q's Daydream: You look lovely as a blonde and a brunette... I like the way brunette looks on me, but, as I always say, my soul is blonde! I noticed you had a blonde or brunette post earlier in the year... I will have to give you a flash back to my darker days!

Julita: Thanks! I meant every word... I love all the art of yours I've seen! Don't ever stop art-ing!