1.23.2009

I hate to be Repetitive...

I say the same thing every Friday, but thank God it’s Friday! The weekend is only a few short work hours away.

Why is it your week can go so slow and your weekend can go so fast? I want to start a national petition for a four day work week - three day weekend. Won’t the world be a happier place if we all get a second Sunday!?

As promised I just want to give a shout out to all the ladies I work with… all two of them. Even though we operate out of different branch offices, we are all in the struggle together. If it weren’t for them, it wouldn’t be so easy to laugh about how we are overworked, underappreciated and giddy because it is Friday!

Jacket: The Limited; T-shirt: Express; Jeans: Hydraulic; Booties: Apt. 9

Nothing thrifted today, but I got this Jacket on such a sale it felt like it was thrifted. Originally marked at $78 I got it for $19.99. Does anyone else feel the need to call all of their girlfriends when they get an outstanding bargain? Once I bought a Nicole Miller dress originally marked at $420 again for $19.99. I think I called everyone I knew within ten minutes in a fit of excitement… I probably talked so fast all they heard was, “four hund- twent…sale… best buy ever” –click. Want a glimpse of the said Miller dress?

I wore it to the rehearsal dinner before my wedding. The first pic isn't the best, but you can see my trashy/sexy stripper shoes.... one of my favorite guilty pleasures.

And one other snipet… or should I say sni-pet from this past weekend: a snuggly portrait of our friends dog Lexy.

Today's Useless Trivia:

The only food that does not spoil is honey. It will crystalize, but never spoil.

3 comments:

Julita said...

I would gladly sign that petition. Just let me know when.

Shannon said...

I love that jacket.

When I get a great bargain I always want to tell everyone how cheap it was. Which is really quite silly because I should probably run around pretending I can afford to shell out big bucks instead of having a magical knack for hunting through the sales racks.

Q's Daydream said...

Love that jacket!!! Lexy is a doll! :o)