4.18.2009

A Dress Named Jamie

Yesterday I went thrifting
And I met a dress named Jamie

She was rough around the edges
But I took her home and gave her a makeover


Now she feels refreshed and confident
Enough to step Into the Sun
Oh, Jamie! How I love thee
Let me count the ways:
One, one-thousand

Two, one-thousand

Three, one-thousand



Four, one-thousand


Five, one-thousand


Six, one-thousand.


And we have only just met.


Today's Useless Trivia:
Count von Count, often known as The Count, is one of the Muppet characters on Sesame Street, performed by Jerry Nelson. The Count is a vamire modeled after Béla Lugosi's interpretation of Count Dracula.

8 comments:

lgiove said...

1 awesome way to wear jamie dress, muh ha ha. 2 awesome ways to wear jamie dress, muh ha ha. 3 awesome ways....you get the point ;) What an amazing find. This dress rocks!!!

Q's Daydream said...

Fabulous!!!! Jamie was a great find, and I love how you shortened her! :o)

Andrea Eames said...

I am super-envious! What a great dress. I particularly like the look when it's worn backwards.

suzie said...

such a good idea shortening it! i love the way you wair 'jamie' in the 4th picture!
xo

Rosie the Cat said...

What a cute post and such a cute dress! Lucky!

Anonymous said...

You have such a great eye! It can be worn so many ways now that you've "fixed" it! YOu did a great job!

Miss Woody said...

i love the color of your hair !

Stéphanie said...

Oh ! Beautiful !