4.08.2009

Tenpachi

Today I spontaneously went to the salon to achieve the ever-awaited platinum blonde, the color of my soul. I finally snapped, like I usually do, and called to get an immediate appointment and an hour later I'm in the chair. Now all I need to complete the look is sticky summer days and sultry beach nights. Nothing is sexier than those summer days when the air is the perfect temperature to just be naked.

Tenpachi Salon
Stylist: Justin
1722 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21231
Speaking of a visit to Baltimore... I have a sister blog that will be maintained with my sister in crime: Glove. The blog is called GlakerNation and we intend to do our own style sightings in Baltimore along with any other local cute-ness we wish to feature. We kicked it off this past week, but we didn't do any style sightings, just plain old best friend shopping, which was way over due. Glove also started her own blog today, so happy birthday Graceful Glove! I hope everyone takes a minute to stop on by!
Today's Useless Trivia:
This year's summer solstice begins June 21.

2 comments:

Q's Daydream said...

I'm so jealous!!!! You look fantastic! :o)

Icy said...

Love the platinum blond! I'm so very tempted, but I'm not up for the maintenance just yet. One day. I go for darkest brown with red highlights.