11.26.2008

Wii

First and foremost, I want to give a big thanks to A Cat of Impossible Colour for my second blog award!!  Her blog was what inspired me to begin my own blog in the first place... I'm not sure she knows what an inspiration she is!
Our first full day in Florida was very relaxing.  Just lounged most of the morning with coffee and a plethora of Coastal Living magazines.  I have also had the pleasure of being introduced to my new obsession: Wii.  And I must admit that over the last 24 hours I have learned something invaluable about myself.  I am a Wii bowling champion!  Aside from my four Turkey's (three strikes in a row) I also had a run of five strikes in a row followed up by a spare and another strike.  What!?  Turns out I am a bowling prodigy... at least when the gutters are imaginary.

Here are some shots of what I see first thing in the morning here in my home away from home.  My Mother-in-law has house plants all
 over and it makes me want to test the abilities of my green thumb (that I don't have).  She has orchids and ferns and all sorts of palms.  I love the
 vintage-inspired phone that is on the night stand next to the bed... yet
 another thing to covet.  How could your morning start on a bad note when
 this is the first thing you see?

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I can't wait!  My Mom flies in in the morning and she will be visiting with us until Monday morning.  Let the Wii tournaments begin!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in the blogsphere!  Turkeys, and stuffing and pies, Oh my!!!

Today's Useless Trivia:
The average woman eats approximately 7 pounds of lipstick in her lifetime!

1 comment:

Andrea Eames said...

Oh wow, I didn't know that! I'm so glad you started a blog, because I love it. :D I'm really thrilled.

Happy Thanksgiving!