11.20.2008

Kreativity

Tonight I would like to celebrate! Let's raise a glass for the Kreativ Blogger award.
The rules are as follows:
-List six things that make you happy
-Pass the award on to 6 more kreativ bloggers
-Link back to the person who gave you the award
-Link to the people you are passing it on to and leave them a comment to let them know

Six things that make me Happy:
1. Spending time with my little family. By that I mean the hubs, KJ and my pooch Jet, short for Super Sonic Jet Pulverizer. Yeah.

2. Red Lipstick and Nail polish. My Grandfather once told me when I was young that "ladies" only wear red or clear nail polish. Even at 8 I knew that was just an old man's last generation pre-women's lib opinion, but what can I say? It stuck with me.

3. Finding the perfect outfit with the perfect shoes... heels naturally.

4. Food, cooking food, eating food, and avoiding cleaning up afterwards.

5. Christmas... but not the 'away in a manger' holy christmas, more the Rudolph and Santa hustling bustling commercialized Christmas in all its tinselized glory. And let's not forget the all the food associated with the holidays!

6. Ella Fitzgerald... she never hit a wrong note. And how many vocalists do you know have their own room in the Smithsonian?

Now to pass it on. Here are the blogs I am loving today:

  1. First and foremost, the lovely giver of the Kreative award Q's Daydream.
  2. Freelancers Fashion Blog
  3. Shoe of Salvation
  4. Art and Ghosts
  5. Blackbird Studio
  6. My daily inspiration to love my clothes A Cat of Impossible Colour

I almost forgot Today's Useless Trivia:

An anteaters tounge averages over two feet in length.

No comments: