11.25.2008

FLO-RI-DA!!!

Today the hubs and I finally landed in Tampa, Florida to visit his Mom and Step-father.  I am super excited to be with family, and even more excited to be someplace warm.  Today it was in the mid 70's which is a nice change from the frigid Jersey air.  We went to lunch at a restaurant on the beach named Frenchy's.  I was sure to kick off the vaca with an indulgent Mango Margarita.  It's okay, I'm pretty sure that your calorie count is automatically halved when on vacation... similar to when you cry and calories are eliminated altogether.  Here is a shot KJ took of me as the sun had almost set.  It reminds me of a painting I posted in an earlier blog... the real thing is always nicer on the senses.  Posts in the upcoming days will be inspired by the amazing tropic environment and my Mother-in-laws light and breezy sense of style!!
Today's Useless Trivia:
Florida's state bird is a Zebra Longwing and the state day is April 2.

No comments: