3.03.2010

A New Outlook

I try not to forget how a good, make that great, haircut can give you a fresh and revived outlook on life. As I have always said, a good hair stylist is worth their weight in gold. Here is the before shot. My hair, while I thought it was okay at the time, was lifeless and had no real shape.


And the after shot! I was worried that the tight cut would accentuate my post delivery chub, but on the contrary! I feel like Ican see my cheekbones again!

So happy with the new do! Thank you so much Justin. If you live in the Baltimore area and are looking for an awesome sylist, go to Justin at Zen Head in Ellicot City. The salon is new, cute and chocked full of great stylists. As I said I have a new outlook on the world, my hair is allowing me more time with the baby. It even looks cute when I wake up to breastfeed in the middle of the night. God bless a good haircut!

Today's Random Trivia:
Most people have an average number of 100,000 hairs on their head.

4 comments:

lgiove said...

LOVE IT!!! :)

Crissy said...

it looks amazing :D i love the color!

Julia M said...

That's an awesome cut! It looks so fresh and summery :)

LadyRed said...

Lgiove
Thanks Lady!!

Crissy
Thank you! The color was a bit of an accident, but it worked out okay... I'm working up to a solid bright blonde.

Julia
Thanks! It feels summery that's for sure... now if only the warm weather would follow!