2.01.2010

The Wait Is Over

This time last week I was stressed and full of anxiety, on the brink of a physically painful event... but prepared for life to change.

This week life is entirely different. I am consumed with love for my new life and latest family addition.

Ten Fingers

Ten Toes (Even though you can only see five)

And utter PERFECTION

Week 40... on the way to the hospital.

The reason I waited 40 weeks

Life is WONDERFUL.
Today's Random Trivia:
In a lifetime, the average person will walk the equivalent of 5 equators.

7 comments:

lgiove said...

You both are absolutely b-e-a-utiful, Mrs. Baker. I feel so privileged to call you my bestie and be his Aunt Lisa.

I love you all SO much!!!

daleypie said...

loved following you through the 9 months! can't wait to meet him ;)

Eileen Chong said...

Congratulations, it is AMAZING and you do look amazing as well. Wow!

Q's Daydream said...

oh my goodness! i'm so happy for you! i wondered where your were! :o)

Julita said...

And here I thought your blog was "no more". Out of the blue I decided to check your blog again, and... You're having a baby! Congratulations! He's absolutely beautiful! And glad to see you are back and writing!

Brad Gailey said...

Nice work, Kiddo!

Brad

Andrea Eames said...

Aw, I can never believe such gorgeous wee things come out of people's tummies! It is like magic. :)