2.07.2010

Dreaming Forward

So far the worst part of being a new Mommy is that after you have the baby you don't immediately have your old body back. After you deliver you go down to looking about five or six months pregnant. The injustice! I guess it's fair that your belly can't snap right back... after all it was just holding an extra several pounds. At least it goes down enough to see your toes again. Breastfeeding helps get the belly down faster because it makes you cramp, which helps shrink things back down to their original size. Even Mother Nature knows that beauty is pain.

Now that my belly is dwindling more and more each day I find myself drifting to sleep at night to thoughts of all the gorgeous spring clothes I plan on wearing. I can't wait to have my slim waist line and [relatively] smaller ass back. Here are some of the spring looks I'm dreaming of.

Jumpsuit from American Apparel

Office appropriate from Chictopia

Simultaneously vintage and fresh - Emersonmade

What's even better is that my little babe will be two weeks this coming Wednesday, which means that my butt will be in the gym on Thursday morning. I'm starting out easy, just some long walks on the treadmill... but soon I plan on investing in P90X. Hot bod here I come!
Today's Random Trivia:
The only proven aphrodisiac is exercising with your partner.

1 comment:

Andrea Eames said...

I can imagine you looking fantastic in a jumpsuit like that!