12.10.2008

Hallelujah, Holy $hit, Where's the Tylenol?

After my week long vacation, I thouroughly misgauged the amount of work to which I would be returning. Seriously. A week later I am just getting my head above water, and it is really adding a sense of stress to my holiday season. Hence I quote a Christmas movie classic Christmas Vacation, "Hallelujah, Holy Shit, Where's the Tylenol?" 15 days left!

I know my outfit isn't particularly Christmassy today, but it fits the weather. This is a tricky look because of the white-after-labor-day misconception paired with black tights... it requires just the right weather for wearing. Thank my husband for the splash of red. See if you can find my humble little tattoo.


Today's Useless Trivia:

There are approximately 25-30 million Real Christmas Trees sold in the U.S. every year. One of them happily resides in my home.

2 comments:

Andrea Eames said...

You look very Christmassy, I think! I love white with black tights. And I feel the same way about the need for Tylenol at the moment.

Andrea Eames said...

Hi there! Just wanted to stop by and say Merry Christmas, as I won't be on the internet so much for the next couple of days (I think). Hope you have a lovely day! It has been great getting to know you through your blog. :)

Lots of love

Andrea xxx