11.11.2008

A Big Behind

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post for you all yesterday. I had a terrible case of the Monday's and the day seemed to drag on forever. Today is off to a better start, but I am still behind. I have such a hechtic week leading up to a big wedding event this weekend. I have taken on day-of-coordination duties for a friend of mine and the big day is this Saturday. In addition to being the ring leader I have also helped organize a great deal of the decor. Most importantly, there will be a beautiful hand painted banner being used in the most creative of ways at the close of the ceremony. I don't want to give away too much, so I will upload a little sneak peek later this evening. You won't get to see a photo of it in all it's glory until next week, but I promise it will be worth the wait.

In the meantime, here are some older images to keep your eyes happy.



Today's Useless Trivia:
Brought to you by a fellow blogger and friend.
Ever seen a goat faint?

No comments: